Nonprofit organizations On the other hand

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-11 16:47:48 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Meanwhile, for any company, and especially for large and influential companies like Amazon, the results of social impact on business needs are structural and generate some return. In my analysis of the situation, while the AmazonSmile program does have a social impact, it may not be generating meaningful change or return for Amazon. Why do I see it this way? Here are the questions I ask myself: Can the AmazonSmile program increase a company’s sales just by the desire to donate to a cause? Probably not.

Is AmazonSmile easy enough to exist with low efforts? Again, probably not. The company needs to put money and resources into the program, including making the system work, offering support to nonprofits and consumers, allocating resources, and of course, making a huge Algeria WhatsApp Number marketing effort to make the initiative well-known and useful. Are the results and investments achieved for the nonprofits aligned with Amazon’s impact areas? In some cases yes, but in this program, Amazon is offering general support and doesn’t work with specific business purposes and causes.

Some nonprofit organizations defend the importance of AmazonSmile. For example, the SquirrelWood Equine Sanctuary has received around $9,400 and claims that it has made a huge difference. The Cat’s Meow, another organization, has received around $4,000 in donations over a few years and it has covered expenses when donations fell short. Although the reactions of nonprofit organizations supported by AmazonSmile are understandable, being partners with a large company can make a difference not only in terms of donations but also in terms of visibility and strategy for the third sector. It’s time to recalculate the route to social impact AmazonSmile is definitely a program that impacts and helps nonprofit organizations.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|zv

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 21:47 , Processed in 1.306369 second(s), 27 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |